Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 30 I'm OUT

IM OUT 

What could I possibly write about this week that could convey everything that happened this week.

I have 6 months here in this area and my love for everyone here is making it soo hard to leave. The people here honestly are some of my greatest friends. As I was sitting in church this week watching how much this ward has grown since I have been here was an experience I will never forget. Saying goodbye to all my converts was like I was saying goodbye to my family all over again. People that I have watched gain a love of the savior, people that have given me lunch every day for the past 6 months, families that I have watched not have money to eat because they chose to go to church. The place that I learned spanish. The place that I read the Book of Mormon cover to cover for the first time. The place that I first felt and learned that I truly have a Father in Heaven and I am destined to become like him if I do my part. Invite someone to watch conference in your house this week. It could have an eternal effect on them and their family. 

Write you guys next week from my new area and my new comp.
ELDER THORN
 
Family Qinteros

Family Hernandez


Bishops son

No comments:

Post a Comment