Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 28 Get Your Own Testimony

Get your own testimony. 

Never been more hyped about life then I am right now.

I started and finished this little book this week that was originally a seminar give to a different mission. Its called missionary work with members or something like that. But it is full of the best mission advice. Something I have been doing for almost all mission is just finding things to do to pass the time. All things that are good like visiting members or teaching or contacting. But I haven't been very efficient. Something that I learned form this Book more than anything is that we need to have a testimony of the Book of Mormon. So often we don't realize what we have. I plead that you guys will think about this for just a moment. We believe that a man saw and talked with God and his son even Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he was the instrument in restoring the true church of the Lord. Share the Book of Mormon with someone. Just someone. Also check out bookofmormonontrial.com can't lol but I hear it's really awesome. 

Love all you guys and I'm sorry that these letters are so messy and hard to read with all my spelling and what not. (No worries I spell check them for him-mom) But if you don't read anything on this read the testimony of the three witnesses in the first few pages of the book of mormon. 

These are some kids in our area and this is my house with this random blue van. (He accidentally sent 2 of his house and no kids picture):

lovvess. Elder Thorn. 

My house

No comments:

Post a Comment