Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 82 He Lives

He Lives 

Decided that the mission is the koolest thing anyone can do. 

This week went super fast and most of the time we are in lesson. I really try not to waste my time here in the mission these day. In the start of my mission I would try really hard to study and learn a bunch of stuff about the Bible to help people learn the truth. But if someone doesn't want the restoration to be true, can the spirit testify that it is. Nope. And when I learned that I really started to focus more on finding people withe a corazon quebrantado y un espíritu contrito (broken heart and a contrite spirit). It makes the mission a lot more fun and a lot less frustrating. My comp and I focused on testifying of the Savior this week and helping everyone we came in contact with to have a humble prayer with our Heavenly Father. How sad is it to think that almost all of God's children don't know how to communicate with him, or have a distorted idea. 

I just wanted to give my testimony about the Savior here on the Blog. He lives. Surely he does. There can be no doubt that he rose the third day. I feel it. I know it. He is the Savior of the world. When we come to know this great truth for our selfs we understand how beautiful this life really is. 

Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God.

ELDER THORN 
We went and helped a member pluck mangos. 
We got a solid 1,500 mangos in like 2 hours. 



Yepppp. Needless to say I was hyped. 
milk mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment