Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 81 Members are Life

Members are Life
This week went by so fast I am not too sure what to write. My comp is a stud. The kid served eight weeks in the other mission and now will be here six weeks with me. He is going to be the best missionary ever in his mission.
We are finding a ton of people. For those of you that know me know that I love talking to people and getting to know people. Maybe that is why pres sent me here. I really enjoy it. I love talking to people about the Gospel and helping them understand our message. I got hold of this awesome dvd that is an introduction to the church that we are using a lot. It really helps people realize that we don't worship Joseph Smith and that we don't have seven wives. We have two families that are really progressing and I really hope that the Lord will bless us with the baptism of at least one. 

This lil mirror someone put on the tree by the bus stop.

lol I hope you can see the trash burning in the sunset.

our Zone is just Elders (zona sacerdocio)


Tree House 

No comments:

Post a Comment