Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 91 Last Week of Changes

Last Week of Changes

Probably one of the fastest weeks in the mission. I also took a bunch of pictures. Elder Salgado is off to Guatemala tomorrow! Honestly one of my best comps. Never stopped laughing. He really is going to be the most stellar missionary. I feel really blessed that I have been given the opportunity (three times now) to be the first comp of a missionary. Its just so awesome to set the bar and help them make their first mission memories. We had a bunch of people come to church on Sunday. Which was kinda sad because it was stake conference and we had to watch it on a TV with the worst internet ever. But testimony builder right! Hyped to get my new comp and see who else is going to be coming to the district and zone. Also had interview with presidente this Sunday. He loves all the missionaries soo much and I don't understand how he keeps up to date with everyone lives. He gave me some stellar advice and told me to work hard so that I get find a beautiful wife one day. Probably the best advice there is. 
It finally rained here in Flores and everything just blossomed

Also found this butterfly, legit died in my hands.

We went and milked cows with an investigator at 5am and He didn't come to church jajaja





This is marañon. andddd the little nut is where chasews come from


Other kool fruits in Honduras. Everything grows here.

This is Reina y familia. They cooked us steak yesterday! She is leaving the the states to visit her husband on the 14th of June, and won't be coming home till the 7th of September...
Selfie(:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment